Friday, January 20, 2012

New Studio Space

Even though my store isn't up right now (I gave my ornaments out as Christmas gifts and I haven't made many presses lately), I'm still crafty.

Shaun and I recently switched studios, so his music studio is in the back bedroom and my art studio/spare room/office is in the front bedroom. This room is smaller, but I like the layout. I have everything squared away where I want it -- well, almost everything. I still have to get Shaun's large metal shelf out of here, but we're waiting until he gets the last section of his new floor painted so we can put it in his room.

Shaun built most of my new hutch/workspace design for me, we still have to build the hutch part and get it painted. I can't wait.

For those who don't know, I dabble in a lot of different crafts. Painting, sketching, resin casting, wood crafts and a few other things. I'm going to start working with watercolor pencils for the first time, and I also have my first oils to start working with as well.

From the door

Workspace area (Huge metal shelf on right will be gone - new work table will be there)

An old dresser works as a great storage center! Painting it is the next task!

New shelf Shaun built for me! Everything is right within grasp of the desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment